Candidates who have passed two years 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination of any approved board or university with not less than 45% marks in any combination comprising P.C.M./P.C.B./P.C.M.B.
Note: in respect of candidate who has taken P.C.M.B. combination the aggregate of P.C.M./P.C.B. whichever is higher shall be considered for the purpose of admission.
• Candidates who have passed two years 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination of any approved board or university with not less than 40% marks in any combination comprising P.C.M. or P.C.B or P.C.M.B.
Note: In respect of candidates who have taken P.C.M.B. Combination the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B. whichever is higher shall be considered for the purpose of admission.
• In case of students belonging to SC/ST/or Category-I, the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B. Pharm course shall be not less than 40% in 10+2 or equivalent examination (P.C.B, or P.C.M. or P.C.M.B.)
Candidates who have passed D. Pharm course from approved by Pharmacy Council of India approved institute with not less than 50% aggregate shall also be eligible to this course and shall be admitted directly to 3rd semester (2nd Year) B.Pharm course.
Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age on 1 st of August of the year in which the admission is sought. For SC/ST candidate, age may be relaxed by 3 years.
Candidates must be mentally and physically fit and must possess a good moral character.
1. A pass in Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
2. A registered pharmacist.
3. A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy –
a. A certificate from the competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as a registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of the community pharmacist.
b. A certificate from the Principal/Medical Superintendent/competent person of the Hospital/Health Unit stating that the candidate is working as a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist
4. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer in the prescribed format (Annexure -A).
Candidates who have passed B. Pharm from any AICTE recognized institute with not less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to the course. Candidates qualified GPAT or GATE will get priority in admission and are eligible to receive scholarship stipend from Govt. of India.
Candidates who have passed M. Pharm course in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University with not less than 60% marks in aggregate are eligible to the course.