HOW TO APPLY
B. Pharm and D. Pharm. admission for the session 2021-2022 is closed
(Application forms will be accepted till 5 pm Saturday, 14.08.2021 only)
For any admission-related query, please contact +91-7099345456.
Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Guwahati (GIPS-Guwahati)
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the application form (editable PDF) from the link given and duly fill and send the same along with the scanned copies of the following documents to the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scan copies of documents to be attached:
- Copy of mark sheet and Certificate of the highest qualification. (10+2, D.Pharm final year, B. Pharm Final semester-whichever is applicable)
- Copy for proof of Date of Birth (Admit card of 10th).
- A recent passport size colour photograph of the applicant.
- Copy of transaction receipt (Rupees seven hundred only to be deposited in the below-mentioned account number as application fee)
Name of the account: Girijananda Chowdhury I.P.S.D.
Name of Bank: UCO Bank.
Branch: Rani Branch.
Account No: 10390110024973.
For any query call +917099345456
Download Prospectus: click here
Download Application Form: click here
- This notice is valid until this COVID-19 pandemic lockdown period exists. Thereafter, the procedure for application will be changed and re-notified accordingly.
- Selected applicants will have to submit the hard copy of the filled-up application form along with the photocopies of the above-mentioned documents, once the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown is over.
- Sending a filled-up application form along with a processing fee doesn’t confirm the admission of the applicant. Once the filled form reaches, a test/interview of the applicant will be conducted, and based on the test/interview performance admission of the applicant will be confirmed.